Have you ever wanted to play a prank on your new colleague as a way of welcoming him/her to the office? Here are some ideas that would totally be amazing!
- Make him feel welcome
This is a great welcome surprise if it’s your colleague’s first day in the office. You can connive with the HR department and have them send over copies of the new guy’s photo and you can do your magic.
- Give a free treat: Caramel Apples
Sure, he’ll have some trust issues later on but this would be worth a few laughs. Don’t you think?
Or free doughnuts
- Treat him to some Jello
This prank is inspired by TV series, The Office, and even includes a guide on how you can put your colleague’s office supplies inside Jello.
- Upgrade the technology on his desk
If he has a good humor, he’ll thank you for helping him concentrate on his work!
- Or make sure everything doesn’t gather dust over the weekend
This is definitely a good way you can keep dust away from his computer.
- Don’t forget to greet him CongRATulations for getting the job
Make sure you colleague isn’t terrified of these furry friends though.
- Show him how your office celebrates birthdays
Well, even if it isn’t his birthday, this is still a great prank to pull!
- Teach him the alphabet (again)
Unless he has memorized the positioning of the keys on a keyboard, this’ll be fun to try. Sure, this will take some time but it’s definitely worth it!
- Make him know Ryan Gosling is watching over his desk
Or you can use any other celebrity
Like David Hasselhoff
Or even Justin Bieber
- You can even give his desk a makeover by changing the photos on his desk into yours
Or maybe his cat
- Let him know you can do magic
Here’s a good technique on how you can make an entire office disappear.
- Teach him the importance of bathing daily
- Share your stash of Twinkies
Or any other treat you love
- Remind him that sometimes, it’s good to go on a vacation
This will really be a big help for him so he is reminded not to overwork!
- Give him a tour, particularly of your updated toaster in the pantry
- Leave him a surprise
When he steps out for lunch, you can leave behind a surprise at his desk.
- Teach him the value of being environment-friendly
Just make sure you’re using a dummy keyboard instead of an actual one.
- Help him stay updated with the latest news
Bonus points if the newspaper you use are recent!
- Help him get his daily exercise
Just make sure he won’t be too scared with this.
- And if he wants to take a break, help him out
This will definitely help him relax during a busy day.